Wednesday, August 15, 2007

70-291

felled by the 70-291, and by one simulation, needed 700 and I got 636 discussed it with my tutor he said the sims on average are worth 100pts so I was CLOSE but no cigar, re taking th exam in the afternoon tomorrow then I have three on the bounce, friday, saturday and sunday, then I get to come home, I will either be an MCSA or an MCSE however right now I am focused on the MCSE failure is not an option.

absolutely the hardest thing I have ever done but the challenge is a good thing and makes me feel great about getting the exams passed.

Looking forward to the journey home sunday night, the end is almost in sight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Call the tutor/exam dude a noob and then brick on his desk. Instant pass.

Robojeebus said...

lololololololol